To help continue to serve our customers throughout this crisis, we have opened up our pop-up local delivery service. We're taking this day by day as things are constantly changing, so products and time etc. will vary daily.
Here's our simple guide as to how it'll work:
- Browse the website, selecting the items you'd like before placing into your cart
- Confirm your order and make payment
- Cut off time is 3PM the day before
- Delivery slots are flexible and will take place 11-6PM Tuesday & Friday and costs £2.95
- Click & collect is available, collection will only be available from 11 on the day of collection
To provide delivery, we're partnered with Pedal Me, they use hi-tech e-assist cargo bikes and highly trained employees to deliver faster, creating less co2 than anyone else - helping keep our air clean and our bread fresh!
Delivery is a flat rate of £2.95 regardless of how much you order.
Please see the map for our delivery radius.
We're running Deliveries on Tuesdays and Fridays, 11AM - 6:30PM.